Member Services Support Specialist
Forrit Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
Are you passionate about helping people and enjoy a variety of work?
Maybe looking to get started in a new career?
Looking for a consistent Monday through Friday work schedule that also has great benefits?
If your answer is Yes! – to any of these questions, then look no further. Forrit Credit Union has a Member Services Support Specialist position available. It is a great starting point if you are interested in Credit Unions and the financial industry in general.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities of this position include:
- Prepare and print loan documents for non-equity loans. Fund completed loans.
- Prepare lien forms and other documents for new loans, as needed, excluding home equity.
- Pull loan files, provide information/documentation as needed, and prepare the quarterly Credit Managers Report.
- Prepare and process payoff requests. Work paid loan report and release collateral.
- Monitor and maintain security interest filings for non-equity loans, producing monthly over-due title report for audit.
- Ensure that loan files are complete and accurate, auditing, filing and scanning of new loan documents.
- Answer online chat and respond to secure messages received from members.
- Minimum 6 months previous work experience as a consumer loan processor/title clerk required.
- Good attention to detail.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a full benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) plan, ten paid holidays per year, paid time off, and subsidized TriMet passes or parking to help you get downtown.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.60 – $22.60 per hour
- One location