Member Services Representative
WCLA Credit Union
Are you looking for a professional work environment where you will have the opportunity to build working relationships with members and staff? If yes, WCLA Credit Union may be looking for you!
WCLA Credit Union is looking for a full-time Member Services Representative (MSR) to join its team in Olympia, WA. The MSR serves as liaison between the member and the credit union, as well as providing support to the credit union team. This position will generally work Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
General duties will include: General duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, while receiving and processing financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers;
- Assist members with opening, closing, and servicing existing accounts. Answer questions about products and services, and help to resolve problems.
- Contact members regarding past due payments.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Accounting Manager and Loan Officers;
- Providing excellent service to all members by offering a high level of professional service at all times;
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum requirements are:
- A High School Diploma or the equivalent;
- Previous teller and/or member service representative experience preferred;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word;
- Must pass background and credit check
This position is open until filled.
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection, after the interview stage.
WCLA Credit Union offers full-time employees medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & sick leave and holidays
Interested candidates, please send résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com.
WCLA Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
High School Diploma or the equivalent.