Member Service Teller
Trailhead Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
Contact: Sheila Avella
Trailhead Credit Union is seeking a friendly, and detail-oriented Member Service Teller (MST) to join the team at our Old Town branch. We hire people that have the skills to deliver exceptional, personalized service to our members and assist with finding the right product for their needs. The MST will be responsible for conducting a variety of negotiable transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, cashiers checks, and more. The MST will also identify referral opportunities for additional products and services and refer the member to the most appropriate employee within the credit union in order to provide further assistance.
- Uphold the Trailhead service promises: Deliver, Engage, Anticipate, Respectful, Reward
- Represent the Credit Union in a friendly, positive and professional manner. Provide prompt, efficient, confidential and accurate service in the processing of information and all transactions.
- Handle all monetary transactions for members; i.e., deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing and miscellaneous transactions. Place appropriate account holds and recognizes all procedures pertaining to existing holds.
- Assist members with financial services either by phone, mail or in person.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Monday thru Friday, 8:30-5:30
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of cash handling experience
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain high degree of accuracy in handling cash, balancing cash drawer and recording daily transactions within established Credit Union policy.
- Advanced ability to multi-task
- Must be highly organized
- Knowledge of Windows products
- Previous experience in a financial institution
Interested in applying?
Email your current resume and cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the position.