Member Service Representative (MSR) – Warrenton
Wauna Credit Union
Warrenton, OR, USA 97146
Do you have outstanding communication, customer service and problem solving skills? Does a “People Helping People” philosophy and helping dreams come true appeal to you?
If you answered an emphatic “YES!” This may be the career for you!
Wauna Credit Union, where Individuals are Welcome, is a not-for-profit, member owned, financial cooperative based in NW Oregon and SW Washington where we take the People Helping People credit union philosophy to heart. Our employees regularly comment that WCU means family. Take a look at our YouTube video (https://youtu.be/O-ulygX15zA) to hear it directly from our employees.
In this role as a Member Service Representative (MSR), you would be responsible for assisting our members in the branch lobby by greeting and serving guests and providing world class “hip-to-hip” service in a consultative manner. This position is an introductory role to Wauna and you will be asked to conduct transactions and refer products and services to members to best fit the member’s and the Credit Union’s goals. For full details of the position, please see the attached job description.
At Wauna CU, putting our members first includes our Internal Members.
- Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
If selected for this position, you will be eligible for our Robust Benefits Package which includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Alternative care options (This means massages, acupuncture, and chiropractic is in our medical plan!)
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Apply to join our “Family” today!
You know you WAUNA work here!
Equal Opportunity to include Disability & Veterans. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.