Member Service Representative I
Malheur Federal Credit Union
Region: Ontario Oregon
Contact: Katie Currey - VP of Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (541) 889-3149
Fax: (541) 881-8492
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
Corresponds with or interviews loan applicants; prepares necessary documents for approval and processes approved loan documents for disbursement/filing, ensuring they are in compliance with Credit Union polices and legal requirements.
Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
Answers member phone calls.
Keep appropriate records ensure theyare maintained and required reports are prepared.
Maintains member account information on computer system.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
1. Provide informed, prompt, accurate service and support to all members and associates by waiting on members in lobby in a timely manner, answer member calls, and respond to messages.
2. Open all accounts, certificates, loans, and other credit union products or services accurately, ensuring all related forms and documents are completed and filed/scanned in a timely manner.
3. Carry out assigned duties and responsibilities with minimal errors according to established department standards.
4. Actively cross-sell products and services to members to achieve or exceed all established sales goals and assist in meeting department goals.
5. Ensure compliance with all applicable credit union policies and procedures.
6. Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
7. Ensure compliance with all applicable credit union policies and procedures.
Experience: Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
At Malheur Federal Credit Union our success starts with creative and caring individuals who work together to bring superior service to our members. We hire only the best and brightest and give them a great place to work. Come be a part of a fun and fast paced environment with a growing company. To learn more about Malheur Federal Credit Union, visit our website at www.malheurfcu.org.
Must have strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to ensure accuracy in all areas of work, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to maintain the confidentiality of Credit Union records.
The Member Service Representative I – is a Monday thru Friday Position, located at our Main Office in Ontario Oregon.
Benefits begin after a successful completion of a 90 day trial period.
Job Offer will be contingent on passing a pre-employment background and credit check.
Please apply by: Sending your resume and application to – Malheur Federal Credit Union Attn: HR Department. P.O. Box 520 – Ontario, Oregon or fax to (541) 881-8492.
Applications are available at any of our branches, and on our website malheurfcu.org
Malheur Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.