Member Service Representative – Battle Ground
iQ Credit Union
Battle Ground, WA
Our Member Service Representatives respond to inquiries, solves problems, and provides solutions in our retail branch environment. Educates members on products and services to improve members financial wellbeing.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers received over the counter, through the mail, in night drop and by telephone. Take requests for stop payments, check orders, cashiers checks and replacement cards.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the day.
- Successfully cross-sell members on the features and benefits of Credit Union services.
- Actively participate in branch activities and weekly sales meetings to achieve specific detailed and measurable service and sales goals.
- Actively participate in monthly coaching and development plans to leverage talents and development opportunities.
- Support the Member Outreach strategy by actively participating in outbound calls to members.
- Utilize Credit Union software and technology to obtain and/or update member status and process member transactions, as appropriate.
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns and community events.
- Adhere to our Retail Branch Service Level Agreement. Demonstrate understanding and engagement in performance metrics, campaign management, sales/service initiatives, and professional appearance standards.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of compliance rules and regulations applicable to your position. Compliance with all federal and state government laws.
- Adhere to standard security procedures, including safe deposit security. Attend all mandatory robbery and security training. Validate robbery and bomb threat packets are always current.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
- Assist members in Safe Deposit Box area
- Branch specific duties performed on a rotating basis as assigned.
Experience: At least one month of similar or related customer service experience. Prior cash handling experience preferred, but not required.
Education: A high school education or GED
Language Pay Program: iQ offers an additional $1.00 per hour to employees in this position who have demonstrated fluency in Spanish, Russian, or American Sign Language (ASL).
iQ Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.