Member Service Rep
NW Priority Credit Union
NW Priority Credit Union is looking for a teller to join our team at our Main Office located in SE Portland. Our tellers service the members by providing cash and non-cash transactions.
If you have cash handling experience we encourage you to apply!
- 100% Employer-paid health, vision, prescription and dental insurance option for all full-time employees. 45% Employer-paid dependent coverage.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match – NWPCU matches up to 4% AND gives 6% of the annual salary.
- 100% Employer-paid life insurance/AD&D package (up to $50,000)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Short and long term disability (We cover 50% of the premium)
Prior cash handling experience.
Performs monetary transactions (Deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments)
Verifies negotiable items and member identification
Maintains and balances assigned cash drawer daily
Recognizes members’ needs to proactively open, maintain and update personal accounts
Refer members to other services for loan and investment services
As the oldest state chartered CU in the Northwest, NWPCU knows some things. We know people! Our “People helping people” mentality while assisting our members but also our employees. We strive to maintain a friendly environment where everyone wants to work. We would be delighted to have a conversation with you.