Member Service Officer
Trailhead Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
Contact: Sheila Avella
Trailhead Credit Union is seeking TWO (2) motivated and solutions-oriented Member Services Officers (MSO) to join the team at our Old Town branch. We hire people that have the skills to deliver exceptional, personalized service to our members and assist with finding the right product for their needs. The MSO will be responsible for conducting a variety of tasks including finding personalized lending solutions, and identifying and recommending appropriate Trailhead products to build the member relationship.
- Uphold the Trailhead service promises: Deliver, Engage, Anticipate, Respectful, Reward
- Underwrite loan applications and make sound decisions
- Open new accounts and be a consultant for that new member
- Handle a variety of monetary transactions for our members
- Assist members with financial services either by phone, mail, or in person
- Use need-based selling to provide great service to our members
- Interact and support other members of Trailhead staff and management in a positive, respectful, and professional manner
- Provide exceptional lending service to the membership
- Monday thru Friday, 8:30-5:30
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows products
- Lending Experience HIGHLY preferred
- College degree
- Cash handling experience
Interested in applying?
Email your current resume and cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the position.