Member Service Manager
Wauna Credit Union
Contact: Ian Wiggins
This is your chance to grow a team and show what Wauna is really about!
Do you have People Helping People philosophy?
Looking to join a Top 100 in Oregon Employer?
Want to help your community members’ dreams come true?
If you have outstanding sales, service and communication skills, cash handling experience, Windows literacy, and supervision experience we may have the career for you!
We offer an opportunity to serve your community AND enjoy competitive wages, generous incentives, great benefits, and a caring, fun work environment.
To join our winning team please apply!
Wauna Credit Union is seeking a Member Service Manager for our Vernonia Branch. As the MSM, you will lead a dynamic and energetic group of Member Consultants, participate in community events, and have the opportunity to grow the credit union.
Wauna Credit Union Vision:
Wauna Credit Union will be the financial institution that members choose first, use the most, and grow with throughout their lives.
Wauna Credit Union Mission:
Provide opportunities for our members to build their financial well-being.
Good People and Great Organizations… A perfect match!
- Embrace the philosophy of People Helping People?
- Want to serve your community?
- Desire working in a FUN environment?
- Take Member satisfaction seriously?
- Believe that integrity matters?
- Want to belong to a thriving organization with a lot of gumption?
We may have the job for you!
Putting our members first, including our Internal Members
Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
Our Robust Benefits Package Includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Vets.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
The primary responsibility is to oversee the branch’s front line operations; lobby traffic; member relations; sales and service levels; Member Consultant duties; vault and ATM balancing; closing procedures and building security. Position has full responsibility for the branch and for ensuring the highest quality member service, with authority to freely use independent judgment and make discretionary decisions regarding the branch. Position assists MCs as needed with procedural, policy and member related concerns. This position is overtime exempt.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Interested in Applying? Apply Here.