Member Representative – $1000 hiring bonus
Kitsap Credit Union
***$1,000 HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE***
Kitsap Credit Union has an opening for a Member Representative at our Silverdale Highlands location. If you love building relationships with members and improving processes, this could be the role for you! You may be involved with processing loan applications and opening new accounts. The management team is committed to empowering their team to develop and grow; they want to help you achieve your goals. You will have opportunities every day to make connections and deepen relationships with our members, educating them on how our products and services can support their financial goals. You will be encouraged to offer feedback and make suggestions to help improve the member experience. Each day holds new challenges and opportunities to learn and problem solve.
Some of What You Will Do
- Perform daily Branch Operations duties, including withdrawals, deposits, new accounts and assisting members with their financial needs.
- Build member experience and loyalty through member relationship building.
- Suggest products and services to meet members’ lifestyle needs.
- Contribute and solicit new ideas and methods to improve processes and procedures.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Cash handling, customer service and/or retail sales experience
- 1 year financial institution experience – teller and new accounts
- 1 year of consumer lending (Personal, Auto and Credit Cards) experience
- Ability to obtain NMLS within 30 days
Schedule: Availability Monday – Saturday
Pay: $17.21+/hr DOE
Who We Are
The Pacific Northwest is a great place to call home. That’s how we at Kitsap Credit Union have felt ever since we opened our doors in 1934 within the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Starting off as Navy Yard Metal Trades Credit Union, we’ve undergone a few name changes and our commitment to serving the community has never changed.
****Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status.****