Member Relationship Representative/Personal Banker/New Accounts
Qualstar Credit Union
Renton, WA, USA 98057
Qualstar Credit Union is looking to fill our Member Relationship Representative position in our Renton Branch. In this position you will use your strong people and communication skills to educate our members in an effort to save them money and increase their relationship with Qualstar. If you enjoy helping people, are skilled at selling, have a passion to provide great service, and a knack for problem solving, you may be the perfect person for the job! Banking and some lending experience required.
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
- Our incentive bonus program means you can earn even more by earning incentives every single month!
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provide superior service to members and support Branch needs.
- Ability to build strong relationships with members.
- Proficient at educating members and cross offering credit union products and services.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to Branch Operation and overall member experience.
- Ability to problem solve at a high level.
- Actively support and contribute to corporate and departmental goals.
- Assist in training of staff.
- Process member’s lending needs.
- Provide support in the absence of the Manager.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Physical agility required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 6 months of previous banking experience.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to members and staff.
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a high regard for providing high quality member service.
- Typing speed of at least 25-30 wpm.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Must be registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator per the S.A.F.E Act requirements.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.