Member Lending Advocate I or II
Clackamas Federal Credit Union
Region: Canby, OR
Contact: Lynn Schell
Phone: (503) 722-5413
If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, you can build your career in helping families achieve their goals and helping people dream.
The Member Lending Advocate at Clackamas Federal Credit Union is a dynamic position that will provide a world-class service experience for our members by providing a variety of member-focused solutions and transactions (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments, account transfers, fraud reports, account inquiries, account maintenance, IRA accounts and New Account opening).
Clackamas believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to the success of our Mission, Vision, Values and service standards.
Learn more about working at Clackamas here: http://bit.ly/clackamas-youtube
- Embrace and embody the Clackamas Experience including our Mission and Vision Statements, Core Values, and the PACT service standards.
- Process member requests ensuring professionalism, accuracy, and complete satisfaction.
- Interview loan applicants, explain loan options, rates, terms, and collateral requirements.
- Resolve loan application problems, addressing credit report problems, low salary levels, and high debt ratios.
- Open new member accounts, explaining the features and benefits, to build long-term banking relationships.
- Using account resources, refer or cross-sell member-focused products and services.
- Proactively and thoughtfully contribute to branch and member growth.
Required Education and Experience
A high school education or GED. Six months of similar or related experience.
Work Operation Hours
8:45 AM – 5:45 PM Monday thru Friday, with alternating Saturdays (required) from 8:15 AM – 1:15 PM
If you are ready to partner with an organization that puts people before profits and has been supporting Clackamas County for over 60 years then apply now! Your new career awaits.
Benefits That Make a Difference
Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Including chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, and telehealth
Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Generous employer match 401(k)
Lifelong learning and training opportunities and reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program
Including confidential counseling, work-life solutions, financial information, and other resources