Member Experience Rep
Sno Falls Credit Union
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an understanding of SnoFalls Credit Unions’ history, goals and philosophy and how these relate to the essential role of this position.
- Represent the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Provide in-person and by-telephone general and specific service-related information concerning credit union services or policies.
- Respond to member’s request, problems, and concerns and/or direct them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
- Become proficient in processing the following member transactions in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner:
- Process member deposits and withdrawals
- Cash checks according to Credit Union policy
- Process loan and visa payments
- Issue money orders / cashier’s checks
- Process request for address changes.
- Process member mail transactions
- Mail receipts and checks to members as indicated by policy and procedure.
- Ensure that workstation is properly stocked with forms, supplies, etc.
- Balance transactions daily to ensure proper cash control, maintain daily limit in
Cash drawer according to standard procedures; ensure that cash drawer is secure at all times.
- Open new accounts and service existing account records. Provide all necessary disclosure information to member at account opening.
- Issue Certificates of Deposit and renew Certificates as necessary.
- Accept IRA deposits.
- Cross- sells Credit Union services such as online banking, bill pay and loan products.
- Order member checks as needed.
- Process Line of Credit advances as requested by members.
- Respond to and resolve member’s request, problems and concerns for debit card issues and online banking/bill payment issues.
- May be asked to assume supervisory responsibilities in the temporary absence of Member Service Supervisor and or Branch Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Highschool Diploma or above. At least 18 years of age.