Member Experience Manager
Central Willamette Credit Union
Contact: Kim Hallock
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (541) 918-7460
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as the driving force behind the Credit Union’s sales and service culture and member experience program including education to the entire CW Team regarding sales and service initiatives.
• Manage, train and track service level standards for the Retail Team and monitor performance to ensure they are met using KPIs such as Net Promoter Score and Mystery Shop Scores.
• Establish SMART individual, departmental and organizational sales and service goals in conjunction with management.
• Develop and manage the organization incentive plan.
• Manage and track organization sales goals for all product and service lines to ensure individual, branch, and organizational sales goals are met using KPIs such as loan and deposit growth, full-service memberships/PFI, products per household, engaged checking accounts, ancillary product sales, etc.
• Develop and manage scorecards and dashboards that clearly and visually communicate branch sales production and service metric trends.
• Generate and communicate monthly sales production, retention and service reports, including Mystery Shops and NPS trends and results.
• Develop and lead Retail sales and service training initiatives in conjunction with the Training Department.
• Provide ongoing training, mentoring and feedback to all member facing departments with an emphasis on Retail front-line staff through side-by-side coaching in the branch and the Contact Center; communicating regularly with Branch Managers.
• Coordinate and manage a monthly Member Experience (MX) meeting with key internal stakeholders to identify MX opportunities and foster collaborative, cross-departmental problem solving.
• Manage the Member Complaint log acting as the first line of defense for escalated member complaints. Track and monitor complaints, identify trends and create strategies to close experience gaps.
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of member needs, consumer behavior, technology and retail trends.
• Recommend product, service, policy, procedure and process improvement changes that provide or enhance the member experience.
• Create and manage member experience journey maps for each channel and every potential member path; consistently coach to the ideal member journey.
• Recommend improvements for existing branch floorplans and contribute to the development of new branch design/build plans to create an exceptional member experience.
• Consistently assess equipment and technology to ensure the member experience is meeting and exceeding member needs.
• Continuously assess sales and service training needs of staff and work with the Training Department to close gaps.
• Provide feedback to management for the purpose of conducting performance evaluations as it relates to the achievement of their staff’s sales and service goals.
• Must demonstrate strong organization, planning, staff development and leadership skills.
• Must demonstrate strong communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
• Must demonstrate ability to design, implement and maintain programs, plans and initiatives in a timely manner.
• Ability to multi task and cope with pressure resulting from meeting schedules, supervising employees, and dealing with impatient, irate members.
• Strong understanding of the business with problem solving skills and the ability to function in a goal-oriented, outcome-based atmosphere.
• Able to manage schedule with minimal supervision and oversight.
• Excellent math skills with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in interpreting policies and procedures, making exceptions as required.
• Able to flex schedule to meet the needs of the Credit Union.
• Working knowledge of current State, Federal, and other regulations applicable to credit union operations.
• Excellent PC skills, with the ability to learn new software.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field, or demonstrated experience required.
• A minimum of five years of progressively responsible sales experience and/or sales management experience.
• Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects.
• Vision (or corrected) to the normal range.
• Physical Requirements: Frequent use of hands to manipulate/grasp objects, occasional bending and lifting from floor height, frequent forward reach, frequent lifting of 1 – 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs.
• Valid driver’s license and automotive insurance required.
Apply online at: centralwcu.org/employment-opportunities