Member Contact Center Manager
iQ Credit Union
Contact: Josh Smith
The Member Contact Center Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Member Contact Center. Responsibilities include fostering a collaborative, supportive, and productive work environment. Act as a resource to staff; handle escalated calls. Encourage and coach team members to utilize resources and problem solve. Focus on the growth and development of staff. Ensure staff are consistently meeting member service and quality standards.
- Proactively coach and develop the Member Contact Center team to meet specific performance objectives in sales, service, and operations.
- Lead activities and bimonthly sales and operations meetings to achieve specific detailed and measurable service and sales goals.
- Create and implement an environment of growth to ensure complete member satisfaction and employee retention.
- Create and implement the appropriate service and sales environment within the center based on our Vision, Mission and Operating Principles of the Credit Union and our Member Solutions Service Level Agreement.
- Lead, coach, and manage the functions of the Member Contact Center staff.
- Utilize developmental assessment and coaching tools leveraging talents and improvement opportunity areas. Hold monthly sales development discussions in a safe. environment. Coach employees to determine actions steps and seek solutions. Provide meaningful metrics of performance.
- Ensure Member Contact Center team members meet the sales goals of the department and the Credit Union.
- Prepare service and sales plans and communicate plans and goals with staff. Assign duties and responsibilities related to the plans and goals. Monitor progress against plans and report as directed.
- Monitor call volumes and live chat service levels. Ensure appropriate staff coverage to meet service level standards. Adapt to changing trends in volumes to minimize wait times.
- Coordinate hiring, orientation, department-specific training, and direction of work flow of all department personnel.
- Evaluate telephone system capabilities and implement features to enhance service levels and efficiencies; make recommendations as needed.
- Conduct regular group and individual sales meetings.
- Provide input in the preparation of the annual operating and personnel budget for the Member Contact Center. Control and monitor expenses within budget guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
To apply and for more information, please visit https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=6978&clientkey=F30519110E9890510DF03BD4084FC903
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: (1) A two-year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.