Member Consultant Part Time – Seattle Fairview Branch
Pacific Northwest - Washington State
People & Culture Services - Recruiting
Where it’s located: 1500 Fairview Avenue East, Seattle WA 98102
When you’d work: Monday-Friday, 8:15 am-5:45 pm, and Saturday 9:15 am–2:15 pm, 20 hours minimum per week, with scheduling flexibility required to meet the needs of the branch.
How much you’ll earn: $18.21 – $27.31 per hour, DOQ, plus an excellent benefits package!
What does a Member Consultant do?
- Performs all branch functions including consumer lending, opening new accounts, and providing teller services
- Meets sales and service goals
- Contributes to team success in a cooperative work environment
- Develops strong member relationships
- Provides a diverse selection of products and services to meet our members’ needs
- Demonstrates passion for delivering top-notch service
- Performs duties in compliance with regulatory requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent, or greater
- Minimum of one year experience in a financial institution or retail/service related position
- Must be willing to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry, including fingerprinting and a national criminal background check, and maintain and renew the registration annually
- Ability to relate well to diverse individuals
- Positive attitude
- Strong self-management skills
- Excellent, tactful interpersonal communication skills, including effective listening, speaking, and writing
- Ability to analyze and interpret statements and use open-ended questions to obtain information.
- Demonstrated analytical decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Ability to present, explain, and refer products and services
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft applications; ability to master WSECU computer operating systems
- Must be authorized to work in the USA – Visa sponsorship not available
- Credit Union experience and understanding of financial regulations (preferred)
- Sales and customer service training (preferred)
- Experience with lending, new accounts, or a combination of both (preferred)
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you!
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should apply at
To be considered for employment at WSECU, all applicants must apply and submit a resume.
Contact 360.943.7911 ext. 11111 if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We also proudly support veterans and those currently serving in the armed forces