Member Consultant II – Auburn
Verity Credit Union
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Adhere to the Verity Experience Process in every member interaction.
• Listen to the member to understand their goals and help them build a plan to take action.
• Originate, process, and onboard new members.
• Originate, process and fund consumer, mortgage, and business loans.
• Capture relevant member information and input it into our CRM system.
• Protect our members’ confidence by adhering to security and compliance procedures.
• Value our members’ time by accurately and efficiently processing transactions including wires, payments, and IRA distributions.
• Assists with the branch operations, audits, and opening/closing procedures.
• Collaborates with branch team to achieve individual and team goals.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Higher education in marketing, business, finance, communication, management is preferred.
- Relationship-focused sales and business development experience is highly desired.
- Three years of financial services work experience or more is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong sales, networking and business development skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial data.
- Extensive knowledge of financial industry regulations and standards.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Present positive and professional image to staff and members.
- Problem solving skills.
Verity Credit Union is committed to working with its employees to reasonably accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position. The following is a list of physical considerations that are normally encountered in this job:
- Effectively communicate with diverse staff, members, and vendors
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Working on computers for a long period of time in an office environment
- Ability to travel within a assigned market
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds