Wauna Credit Union
Region: Astoria/Warrenton, OR
Contact: Ian Wiggins
Email: [email protected]
Do you have outstanding communication, customer service and problem solving skills? Does a “People Helping People” philosophy and helping dreams come true appeal to you? This may be the career for you!
This position is directly responsible for the needs of our members in the lobby. The primary responsibility is to use The Member Advantage sales and service principles while greeting and serving members, providing “hip-to-hip” service in a consultative manner. Position will assist members with: transactions; deposit and loan accounts and services; questions, complaints and member related concerns; procedural and policy concerns; resolution of account problems. Position will cross sell to meet goals by using AID,INC to identify needs, describe, recommend and sell products and services that are best suited to fulfill the needs of the member and contribute to attainment of CU goals. This is a non-exempt position.
Putting our members first, including our Internal Members
Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
Our Robust Benefits Package Includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Vets.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.