Member Advocate 1, Beaverton branch
Unitus Community CU
Region: Beaverton, OR
Contact: Rachel Browning
Email: [email protected]
Unitus Community Credit Union has an opening for a full-time Member Advocate 1 at our Beaverton branch. This branch is located at 10580 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton OR 97005.
The Member Advocate provides a full range of sales and service at a branch location. This position initiates sales and service activities designed to retain existing member relationships and enable growth of new relationships. Assists members in processing financial transactions in accordance with established policies, procedures and authority levels. Opens new accounts and takes loan applications in accordance with established policies and procedures. Recommends and cross sells appropriate products and services based on member needs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including effective listening, speaking and writing
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Ability to present, explain and refer products and services
- Cash handling, cash balancing, 10 key and counting skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite) and ability to demonstrate Unitus services through the use of technology
- Ability to be certified through NMLS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, 2 year degree in related field (Preferred) Requires 1+ years of experience in customer service including cash handling, preferably in a retail financial services environment.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.unitusccu.com/about-us/careers/