Member Advisor – Van Mall
iQ Credit Union
The Member Advisor acts as a resource to members, responding to questions, processing transactions, and utilizing lobby management software to direct members timely. Responsible for opening new accounts and identifying ways to optimize members credit union experience.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the features and benefits of Credit Union services and products.
- Open new accounts and develop new relationships with members using Member Onboarding strategy.
- Successfully cross-sell Credit Union services.
- Meet specific performance objectives in member service and operations.
- Assist members with any questions or problems with their accounts including any research and, if necessary, correction of any error.
- Provide prompt and efficient handling of direct, phone, or written inquiries or requests from members or other staff.
- Perform Xpress, Tickler, ATM and Notary audits.
- Process and balance ATM deposits as necessary. Reconcile ATM general ledger accounts.
- Update member status and process member transactions as appropriate.
- Actively participate in branch activities and sales meetings to achieve specific detailed and measurable service and sales goals.
- Actively participate in coaching and development planners to leverage talents and development opportunities. Commit to and successfully execute on agreed upon action plans with your manager.
- Actively support the service and sales environment within the branch based on our Vision, Mission and Operating Principles of the Credit Union and our Retail Service Level Agreement.
- May handle safe deposit box duties, if applicable to branch location. Responsibilities include; provide prompt and efficient handling of direct, phone, or written inquiries or requests from members or other staff. Prepare all necessary safe deposit box documentation, including payment notices, according to the policies and procedures of the Credit Union. Reconcile Safe Deposit Box general ledger accounts.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED
Language Pay Program: iQ offers an additional $1.00 per hour to employees in this position who have demonstrated fluency in Spanish, Russian, or American Sign Language (ASL).
iQ Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.