Member Advisor – Phone Banker
Advantis Credit Union
Region: Milwaukie, OR
Contact: Human Resources
As a Member Advisor in our Member Solutions Center the work you do every day supports the financial health of our members. You will use your consultative selling skills to identify and meet member needs. This position directly impacts the satisfaction of our members and represents the Advantis brand to our local community. Knowledge of retail products and services, a professional demeanor, and commitment to delivering exceptional service are all essential to this role!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Building lasting member relationships through exceptional service, problem solving and first contact resolution.
- Completing routine financial transactions, account maintenance, and research via phone and email.
- Identifying member needs and matching members with appropriate products and services.
- Educating members on self-service options to make banking easier.
- Assisting members with online banking, and offers other technical assistance as needed.
- Remaining current on Credit Union products, policies, and procedures.
- 1+ years of customer service experience required; experience in a teller or new account sales/support position with a financial institution preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Motivation and willingness to achieve team goals and model a good work ethic for others.
- Ability to correspond professional and effectively with members via phone and email communications.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies, processes, and procedures in a timely manner.
- Must possess a professional, friendly communication style and a can-do attitude.
A Great Place to Work!
At Advantis, we help our members succeed financially. We serve our members with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction.
We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity. We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home.
If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Advantis Credit Union is the place for you.
Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, serving the Portland areas for over 90 years.
What is it like to work at Advantis? Watch our video click here.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
To apply please visit our website at www.advantiscu.org or click on the link below