Member Accounts Specialist – Old Town Branch
Trailhead Credit Union
Contact: Sheila Avella
Phone: (503) 220-2592
Make a direct impact.
Be appreciated for your successes.
Create positive energy.
Laugh daily with coworkers.
Your voice, professional and personal development, and individuality will be valued at Trailhead.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Start your day with a cup of coffee at the branch (coffee from local roasters, of course).
- Get ready to be the face of the credit union! Prep your work station so that you’re ready to take on the day!
- Check in with your co-workers; make some jokes.
- Complete a variety of transactions to meet our member’s unique needs. Give members an experience to remember!
- Assist members of Trailhead Credit Union in person, via telephone, email, or online through our app.
- Replace debit/ATM/credit cards as needed.
- Take a break! Grab lunch at one of the food carts or local eateries on Historic Mississippi Ave.
- Back to being a Rockstar: You will spend most of your day problem-solving, listening, and providing answers to a variety of our member’s requests. You’ll open new accounts, and help guide members to the most appropriate product or services based on their needs.
- Receive some praise and feedback from your supervisor.
- You’re feeling appreciated, proactive, ambitious, and need minimal supervision.
- Time to go home and know that today: You. Made. A. Difference.
- Monday thru Friday, 8:30-5:30. That’s right, no weekends!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a financial institution or cash handling and applicable customer service experience
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and provide our members with excellent, prompt service.
- Knowledge of windows products
NOTE: we recognize imposter syndrome is real. If you do not perfectly fit every characteristic, we strongly encourage you to apply. Show us your individual shine, demonstrate your ability to learn, illustrate your capacity for determination and we can teach the rest.
Preferred experience (Desired, but not required!):
- Previous teller experience
- Some college coursework, including successful completion of college-level accounting or math courses
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Pay: $17 – $19.50 per hour
Interested in applying?
Email your current resume and cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the position.