NW Priority Credit Union
Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media.
Engage with staff on credit union promotions and events.
Assist Vice President of Marketing with daily activities and continued growth of the credit union.
- Minimum two years of relevant business social and digital media marketing required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills while having the ability to work under deadlines.
- Must be capable of representing NWPCU with positive professionalism with an eagerness to deliver excellent service to all members and potential new members.
· 100% Employer-paid health, vision, prescription and dental insurance option for all full-time employees. 45% Employer-paid dependent coverage.
· 401(k) plan with generous employer match – NWPCU matches up to 4% AND gives 6% of the annual salary for each participant.
· 100% Employer-paid life insurance/AD&D package (up to $50,000)
· Paid vacation and sick time
· Short and long term disability (We cover 50% of the premium)