Oregonians Credit Union
Contact: Human Resources
Phone: (503) 239-5336
Fax: (503) 239-1110
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
• Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve credit union’s objectives for products and services.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed member base expansion.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
• Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
• Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives.
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Ensure clear goals, expectation and accountabilities are understood and well managed. Provide communication, leadership and coaching to develop the marketing team.
• Establishes and maintains a consistent credit union image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Familiarity with marketing analytics; guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Communicates with all credit union staff on marketing promotions; provides any training necessary to ensure understanding of all marketing programs.
• Work with Chief Executive Officer to establish, implement and evaluate short and long range goals to grow the credit union
• Promotes strong relationship with the community; participates in community and business affairs as necessary to contribute to the image of the Credit Union
• Directs product research and development.
• Maintains and updates web site.
• Attends monthly board meetings giving interim marketing reports.
• Other operational duties as assigned.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
• Good analytical skills, ability to solve problems and make reasonable logical decisions.
• Leadership and motivational skills. Active role in teams’ skill set development.
• Communication proficiency.
• Relationship management.
• Problem identification and solution skills.
• Ability to convey detailed or important information or ideas accurately and in a professional manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and within defined timeframes.
• Proficient in MS Office programs, as well as working knowledge of graphic software (Adobe Creative Suite), website content management and Google Adwords.
• Professional appearance, dress, and attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing or journalism or three to five years’ experience or any similar combination of education and experience.
Oregonians Credit Union offers an excellent salary with benefits that include medical, dental, vision, flex spending and 401k. For more information about Oregonians Credit Union, please visit our website at www.oregonianscu.com.
Salary: Depends on Experience.