First Credit Union
Contact: Debra Janusee
Phone: (480) 756-4589
- Proactively develop marketing strategy that aligns with the credit union Business Plan.
- Develop and execute traditional and digital media strategies, creating campaign advertising budgets.
- Develop a direct marketing strategy that enhances our ability to deliver the right messages at the right time.
- Own the cross-platform member journey, ensuring that the experience is engaging and seamless across devices.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of public facing website, media, merchandising, direct marketing, personalization and analytics.
- Lead, mentor and develop the team, fostering a collaborative environment.
- Establish performance expectations and monitor results. Coach and counsel staff as necessary.
- Provide executive leadership team with ongoing analysis and reports for member acquisition and retention, channel, and Business Plan initiatives.
- Proactively seek new and innovative uses of marketing technology to reach FCU’s target audiences.
- Manage multiple outside vendor relationships, negotiating and implementing services.
- Continuously improve marketing operations process and procedures to drive business efficiency and scalability.
- Be highly communicative and responsive to all stakeholders while managing a large volume of projects.
- Serve on various committees as needed.
- Participate in Marketing staff meetings and attends other meetings, seminars or training.
- Superb customer service orientation.
- Timely, decisive, accurate and attention to detail.
- Comprehension of data analytics and critical thinking.
- Working knowledge of social media.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Photoshop with basic to intermediate design skills.
- Stress management/composure.
- Good listening, effective problem solving and communication skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Ability to professionally compose own correspondence.
- Ability to motivate staff and provide exceptional leadership,
- Degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
First Credit Union offers a professional, friendly and cohesive working environment while offering competitive pay and great benefits which include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by FCU.
- Special Recognition Programs
- Employee of the Quarter
- Co-worker Recognition Program
- Anniversary Incentives
- Furthering Education Recognition
- Professional Development Opportunities
- University of First Credit Union
- Opportunity to Advance
- FCU believes in developing their staff to reach their full potential!
- Promoting from within is our preference. We are proud of how many of our staff we are able to promote.
- Great shifts – Monday through Friday only!