Unitus Community Credit Union
Region: Portland, Oregon
Contact: Human Resources
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. As part of the Marketing team, the Marketing Analyst will identify and analyze data to provide insight on critical decision making that drives our business objectives. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to align your career with your values, contribute and grow your talents.
- Analyze and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics. Utilize data to recommend optimizations, programs, and enhancements.
- Conduct studies, ongoing analysis and ad-hoc reporting of member base, managing business intelligence and data analytics to provide actionable insights that shape marketing and business strategy.
- Build monthly reports and/or dashboards, reporting organization-wide marketing results. Apply quantitative and qualitative techniques to translate complex and detailed data into clear, concise reports for use in data modeling statistical, behavioral and larger business plans.
- Optimize internal systems necessary to provide dashboards and reports, including data integration, models, aggregation and accuracy. Implement new solutions to help enable real time access to actionable insights.
- Partner with internal Information Security, external vendors, and others to ensure data assets are managed in a secure manner. Track trends, regulations, and requirements within the data management space.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an Analyst role for a mid to large size organization; financial industry experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years of related data management and analysis experience, including experience in consumer behavior data mining and analysis
- In-depth experience using MCIF, CRM, data warehouse or other data mining application
- Proficiency with data visualization tools and creating reports and dashboards in Tableau
- Preferred experience with marketing, sales, or customer service including digital or traditional
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening, speaking, problem solving and tact
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on a one-team culture focused on Member service. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.unitusccu.com!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.