Market Research Analyst
Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring for a full-time hourly Junior Market Research Analyst to work out of our Harborside location in beautiful Kitsap County. This position is responsible for helping to collect and analyze internal and external data to conceptualize, recommend, and produce market insights and strategies.
Compensation: $30.45to $41.89 hourly depending on experience
Working hours: Full-time, non-exempt, onsite
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Director, Digital Marketing
Job Functions: Data Analyzing, Researching, Strategizing
Typical Job Duties
- Assist in aggregating and analyzing internal and external data to help make data-driven recommendations to improve the member experience, create operational efficiencies, increase product/service usage, and enhance earnings/profitability
- Develop competencies using internal CRM and MCIF data analysis tools
- Develop mailing lists for promotions and notifications using internal and external data for appropriate targeting and modeling
- Utilize Excel to pull and sort data: pivot tables & charts, complex sorts, VLOOKUP, INDEX + MATCH, conditional formatting, etc.
- Analyze, guide and report on member surveys.
- Perform ad-hoc and ongoing data requests.
This role may be right for you if you enjoy utilizing data to strategize. You pride yourself on your ability to take on several projects at once. Your previous employers praise your ability to collaborate with others, and your previous co-workers talk about your strengths in communication. Your friends consider you well organized, and your family is proud of your drive for change.
- 2+ years’ experience using MS Excel for advanced functions (pivot tables & charts, complex sorts, VLOOKUP, INDEX + MATCH, conditional formatting, etc.).
- 2+ MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) experience.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, quantitative or scientific disciplines preferred.
- 1+ years demonstrated experience using business intelligence software (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) preferred.
- Some SQL knowledge preferred. Previous exposure to Salesforce preferred.
- Experience working in a bank or credit union preferred.
Who We Are
The Pacific Northwest is a great place to call home. That’s how we at Kitsap Credit Union have felt ever since we opened our doors in 1934 within the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Starting off as Navy Yard Metal Trades Credit Union, we’ve undergone a few name changes and our commitment to serving the community has never changed.
What We Offer
Not only are we one of the largest credit unions in Washington State, and growing, we are also a company that cares about its employees. We back that up for our employees by offering competitive pay and a benefits package that helps support you and your family’s lifestyle. We value our employees, and we strive to keep our benefits comprehensive and affordable. Some of our benefits include:
- Free onsite parking
- Annual time off and sick time accrued
- 10 Paid holidays
- 2 Personal days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Choose from a PPO medical plan or a High Deductible with a Health Savings Account
- 3% KCU funded Safe Harbor Contribution to your 401K
- KCU will match up to 2% of your 401K contributions
- All 401K contributions are 100% vested
- Potential annual incentive in all roles within Kitsap Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Discounts on KCU’s products and services
- Paid Care.com membership including back up childcare reimbursement
- Paid RethinkCare subscription, a personal wellness and professional resilience program
We believe in the power of belonging – it’s in our DNA as a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative. Our un-bank-like structure ensures that we remain all about people: our members, our employees, and the people in the communities where we live and work. We work hard to provide a collaborative and inclusive environment where you can grow and excel in your career.
We are dedicated to serving our members by providing personalized experiences, convenient access, and highly competitive products and services. But it goes much deeper than that. For more than 86 years, we have been relentless about making a positive difference in our communities. We understand that when our members and communities succeed, we all succeed, and that success can’t happen without great employees. If this is the kind of organization, you’re looking for.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******