Manager – Business Intelligence
Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. The Business Intelligence Manager will lead the team to develop, implement and execute the Business Intelligence practice at Unitus. The Business Intelligence Manager will collect, interpret, and publish data for key stakeholders and business unit leaders. Their work provides key insights that helps the organization ensure our commitment for unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
- Collecting, interpreting, and publishing data for key stakeholders and business unit leaders for use in both Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics, as well as perform Descriptive and Diagnostic Analytics to uncover opportunities for organizational improvement.
- Building models and dynamic dashboards for identifying new data trends to enhance strategic decision making and drive business growth.
- Supporting the organization as a team leader, subject matter expert, and thought leader to provide insights and strategies for optimizing business intelligence solutions
- Identify the appropriate tools and resources needed to effectively operate a business intelligence department
- Oversee enterprise data aggregation and governance in collaboration with the IT Department.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in performing data analytics that includes advanced competencies in SQL, Excel, reporting-writing (Tableau preferred), and working with relational databases.
- Management experience preferred.
- Well-developed people management and coaching skills, basic knowledge of employment law and best practices.
- Well-developed analytical skills and highly effective project and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- Ability to conduct needs assessments, identify problems, develop solutions, and take appropriate course of action.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to set priorities for self and team on multiple priorities in a production environment with competing deadlines.
- Ability to make sound business decisions and build work processes, procedures and policies that are well understood and efficient for areas of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening, problem solving and tact in dealing with internal and external members and colleagues.
- Ability to develop and build relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners using collaboration and support.
- Reliability and dependability in being at work, being on time, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to all company wide and department specific policies and procedures.
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.