Alaska Air Group Credit Union
Contact: Donna Brehmer
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (206) 824-9800
- Gather background information on loan applicants by interviewing loan applicants and obtaining credit bureau reports. Handle loans of high complexity, value or risk.
- Assist members with the loan application process to ensure completeness of information.
- Calculate debt to income ratios on loan applicants, and calculate how much of a loan applicant’s debt is secured or unsecured.
- Determine eligibility of loan co-maker from co-maker’s loan application and credit rating.
- Approve, process and disburse loan applications.
- Cross-sell lending and other credit union products.
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate
- 1-3 years of experience in the financial industry preferred
- Basic knowledge of consumer lending laws and regulations preferred
- Working knowledge of consumer lending platforms and systems preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/ Excel)
- Ability to conduct basic loan documents needed assessments, identify problems, and exercise sound judgment
- Good communication, member service, human relations, basic math, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Credit Union Benefits: Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits, generous vacation package.
Friendly work environment
Monday – Friday 8:40 am – 5:10 pm
Please email [email protected]