Alaska Air Group CU
• Answer telephone for the loan department professionally and courteously. Answer questions,
provide information, and/or route calls to appropriate loan officer. Take messages and
coordinate follow through.
• Serve as a department receptionist, receiving members and guests to the loan department in a
professional, courteous manner. Ensure that the individual receives prompt attention by loan
• File and maintain loan records on the computer. Ensure accuracy and completeness of work.
• Assist members and employees with basic questions regarding lending services.
• Mail or email loan applications and/or information to members and prospective members.
• Maintain accurate and complete files and records.
• Process title work perfecting and releasing liens.
• File maintenance.
• Other clerical duties as assigned.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate
- 1-3 years of experience in the financial industry preferred
- Basic knowledge of consumer lending laws and regulations preferred
- Working knowledge of consumer lending platforms and systems preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/ Excel)
- Ability to conduct basic loan documents needed assessments, identify problems, and exercise sound judgment
- Good communication, member service, human relations, basic math, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Credit Union Benefits: Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits, generous vacation package.
Friendly work environment
Monday – Friday 8:50 am – 5:20 pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org