LIVE Teller Supervisor
InRoads Credit Union
Contact: Amy Howard
A successful LIVE Teller Supervisor should be equipped with the following:
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to discuss, provide guidance and/or resolve member or staff concerns.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Strong leadership skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with Interactive Teller Machines is preferred.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills is required.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be comfortable communicating with video technology
- Ability to work on flexible hours including evenings and weekends and be bondable.
- Must be able to travel to other branch locations on occasion
Interested in Applying? Visit our website to apply.
This role will require at a minimum a Associates degree in a business-related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2-years job related experience OR must have at least 3-5 years of job related or similar experience including knowledge of financial product and services, strong leadership, coaching and supervisory skills.