LIVE Teller I
InRoads Credit Union
Saint Helens, OR
This role will require at minimum, a high school diploma or GED and 1-year previous experience working in a member facing role in a credit union or in retail sales. A successful LIVE Teller 1 should be equipped with the following:
- Basic knowledge of consumer account products and services offered by the Credit Union.
- Basic knowledge of department software, such as XP2, ITM, chat, email and phone system.
- Understands Credit Union philosophy, our organization, bylaws, and operational procedures.
- The ability to comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, and OFAC as it specifically relates to the job functions and stays informed concerning other regulations that pertain to job responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with membership and develop trust.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be comfortable communicating with video technology.
Must have the ability to work a Monday through Saturday schedule and be bondable