LIVE Representative II (ITM’s and Video Chat)
InRoads Federal Credit Unoion
Region: St Helens, Oregon
Contact: Robin Balza
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 397-2376
A successful LIVE Rep II should be equipt with the following:
- Intermediate knowledge of consumer account products and services offered by the Credit Union.
- Intermediate knowledge of department software, such as, but not limited to Pop-IO, XP2, TellerNow and MeridianLink.
- Understands Credit Union philosophy, our organization, bylaws, and operational procedures.
- The ability to comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, and OFAC as it specifically relates to the job functions and stays informed concerning other regulations that pertain to job responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with membership and develop trust.
- Ability to maintain composure while under pressure and interact with members using video technology, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must have the ability to work a Monday through Saturday schedule and be bondable.
This role will require at minimum a high school diploma or GED is required and 2-year previous experience working in a member facing role in a credit union or 3 years of retail sales is required.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer