Licensed Investment Associate
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Brie Caffey
The Investment Services department at Oregon State Credit Union is a positive, integrity-driven team that is dedicated to unsurpassed service. You can play an important role in helping this team create financial solutions that make lives better.
As a Licensed Investment Associate, you’ll use your strong customer service, attention to detail and administrative skills to support the efforts of multiple Investment Advisors. You’ll set appointments, develop prospects for investment and insurance products, answer member questions and discuss specific investment products. You’ll collect and analyze sensitive information such as income, assets, debts, etc. and work closely with our Investment Advisors to provide them administrative and clerical support, maintain accurate and complete documentation, and implement internal and external promotions. The position requires that you have (or earn within the first four months of employment) your Series 6 and 63 licenses and adhere to FINRA rules.
(Representatives are employed by Oregon State Credit Union and registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., visit http://www.cusonet.com/.)
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s in Business with an emphasis in Finance or Investments
- At least 1 year investment services experience required, with emphasis in security transactions and insurance products
- Series 6 and 63 licenses (or test and obtain within 4 months); prefer Series 65, 66, 7 and Oregon Insurance License
- Articulate and professional written and oral communication
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and database applications
- Prefer experience in any of the following: DataVision, Morning Star, Retirement Forecastor, Albridge Wealth Reporting, or Thomson Rueters
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage also available
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Submit your resume right now with our 3 minute application!
Location: Corvallis Financial Center, 1980 9th Street
Work type: Full-time, exempt
Compensation: $51k/yr + bonus
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
4 Year Degree