Lending Systems Analyst
Columbia Credit Union
Contact: Kristi Muro
Phone: (360) 619-3045
Fax: (360) 619-3202
Columbia CU is a full service financial institution with $1.6 billion in assets, 100k members and holds depositaccounts.com’s #1 healthiest financial institution title for the Portland metro area and is recognized by Forbes Magazine as a 2018 Best in State Washington Credit Union. Since 1952 our commitment toward “Making Life Better” has earned us accolades such as Best of Clark County and Best in Business for the past several years. Columbia CU is recognized locally by The Oregonian as a Best Workplace and nationally by PBS and Associates as a Best of the Best workplace.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a loan systems administration/analyst role
- 3+ years’ experience in lending/banking/financial services;
- Experience with process design and communication, requirements definition, and training in support of loan origination and servicing systems and Business Lines.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in business, finance or technology
- Well-developed analytical skills, highly effective project, and time management skills including the ability to coordinate development testing and implementation.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments, identify problems, develop solutions and take appropriate course of action
- Must possess the ability to work independently and with teams of varying sizes; able to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations related to consumer loan origination and servicing activities.
- Knowledge of the consumer loan process documentation; government and investor requirements and terminology; develop clear and well-structured business requirement documents
- Self-motivated and willingness to maintain up-to-date knowledge with current and emerging technologies
- Formal knowledge of process improvement methods, tools and best practices.
Preferred Experience and Certification
- Mortgage and Consumer Loan Processing experience
- Experience with Encompass, Loans PQ and DNA
- Experience with Optimal Blue Integration
- Knowledge of SCRUM PM Methodology and agile software development
- Encompass Certified Administrator
In addition to competitive pay, Columbia’s generous benefits include paid employee medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, PTO, and 401(k) Discover more about working at CCU! https://www.columbiacu.org/about-us/jobs/
Apply online at https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/COL1026COLCC/JobBoard/ef7a3e35-9f3f-442a-9b66-dff925bc6c4e/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=29cb9406-4e03-4625-b874-087ad72ea9bb
OR mail completed application and resume to Columbia Credit Union, Attn: HR, PO Box 324, Vancouver, WA 98666 or fax to (360) 619-3202.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA