Lending Resource Officer
Maps Credit Union
Region: Salem, OR
Contact: Chanel Taylor
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 588-0181
- Serve as a Systems and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Lending Departments.
- Review, analyze and evaluate user system needs to create systematic solutions that support the overall business strategies of the Lending departments.
- Lead and administer change management plans with a focus on lending-related projects. Responsible for all testing, development of content for delivery of new processes within the Lending department and lending platform, including procedural documentation for the lending department and retail network.
- Maintain multiple software platforms in order to make the necessary modifications to support business goals.
- Accomplish all assigned projects according to policy and procedures, working closely with leadership regarding policy and procedure changes that mitigate risk, keeping management informed of any critical areas.
- Focus on opportunities to improve efficiency and optimize the member borrowing experience.
- Manage assigned processes, systems, and vendor relationships; acting as the primary internal/external organizational contact.
- Participate on project teams and provide support with testing, development, and implementation of processes that streamline and create operational efficiencies within the organization.
- Work closely with the Training department to provide up-to-date procedures used in training programs.
- Ensure friendly, professional and accurate service and support to all members and employees.
- Effectively maintain, and troubleshoot problems with the loan origination system.
- Participate in committee, community, and group projects as assigned.
- Enhance job performance by applying up-to-date professional and technical knowledge gained by attending training sessions, reviewing professional publications, and maintaining professional relationships.
- Associates degree in business, economics, banking or equivalent financial experience and business-related (i.e., accounting, economics, finance, management) college-level courses or financial industry-specific training.
- Successful completion of high school-level English grammar in order to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with co-workers, members, and outside agencies.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Financial institution experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid Oregon driver’s license.
- Requires the availability to work Monday – Saturday hours.
- Must be bondable.
To view the full Job Description and apply, please visit: https://www.mapscu.com/about-maps/careers