Lending Administration Manager
SELCO Community Credit Union
Lending Administration Manager
Location: Corporate Headquarters (Springfield, Oregon)
Employment type/status: Regular, Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Benefit eligible: Yes (eligible for full benefits)
FSLA status: Exempt
Required schedule/availability: M-F (8:30 am-5:30pm)
As a member-focused credit union, we’re looking for new team members who have a desire to help others. Whether empowering people to reach their goals in person or behind the scenes, our employees share a commitment to creating meaningful relationships with our members and community. We’re also a fun place to work, and we offer competitive pay, professional development, and great benefits!
SELCO Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
SELCO Community Credit Union is looking for a full-time Lending Administration Manager to join our team at our Corporate Headquarters location in Springfield, Oregon. The Lending Administration Manager oversees the Lending Administration Department, which is responsible for consumer and mortgage loan servicing, title processing, and managing consumer lending systems, procedures, and reports. The successful candidate brings a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (or equivalent experience), a minimum of five (5) years of financial institution lending experience, one (1) year of consumer and mortgage loan service experience, and two (2) years of team supervision experience. Experience in MeridianLink Consumer (previously LoansPQ) and Jack Henry Episys systems is preferred, but not required. To learn more about SELCO, view the full position description, and apply, please visit https://www.selco.org/join/careers!
Job duties include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Demonstrate and assist others in providing effective leadership, including:
- Maintaining mission, corporate values, service promises and standards.
- Ensuring adequate, effective, and professional communication.
- Fostering a professional, safe, and productive work environment.
- Oversee and ensure effective department management including the following:
- Provide team member oversight, conduct regular reviews of individual performance, provide appropriate performance feedback and coaching, and initiate employment actions when necessary.
- Ensure adequate training to accomplish organization objectives and provide high-quality service to internal and external members.
- Identify staffing needs and recommend staff allocation to management.
- Requisition open positions and follow through with staff selection in a timely manner.
- Participate in and/or lead projects containing Lending Administration elements including coordinating work of team members assigned to projects.
- Coordinate and facilitate the implementation, testing, and debugging of new and modified systems that support consumer lending and consumer and mortgage loan servicing.
Skills and abilities include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in person, over the phone, and in writing including through electronic channels.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills. Demonstrated skills in interpersonal communication, team member coaching and effective team development.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; and
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or equivalent experience; and
- At least five (5) years of financial institution lending experience; and
- At least one (1) year of consumer and mortgage loan servicing experience; and
- At least two (2) years of team supervision experience; and
- MeridianLink Consumer (previously LoansPQ) and Jack Henry Episys systems experience preferred, but not required; and
- Must be bondable.