Lead Member Service Representative
Consolidated Community Credit Union
Contact: Michelle Douvris
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 963-6646
If you excel at customer service, have a passion for helping people, a knack for problem solving, a strong eye for detail, the ability to make sound decisions, and are comfortable cross-selling banking products and services, we would love to hear from you! Not only could you be a part of an energetic and driven team, you’ll also receive an excellent, competitive compensation package including:
- Generous sales incentive program so you can earn more for outstanding performance
- Paid holidays and paid time off to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Medical and dental coverage so you have access to the healthcare you need
- Life and disability coverage so you have peace of mind from the unexpected
- Flex plans available to help offset many healthcare costs
- 401k program with 8% profit sharing contribution
- Annual contribution to Pension Plan of 2.5% in addition to 401k plan
What you’d be doing:
- Exhibiting our service standards to consistently provide our members with an outstanding service experience in person and by phone.
- Responding to member requests, problems, and concerns directly or in collaboration with team members from other departments and areas.
- Identifying member needs to cross-sell appropriate products and services that help them save time and money.
- Process incoming merchant deposits and fulfill merchant change requests
- Balance ATM and monitor ATM cash levels
- Maintain branch’s main vault
- Audit branch negotiable items and teller drawers
- Assists in training of employees, is a mentor and resource to other Member Service Reps
- Performing monetary and non-monetary teller transactions for members efficiently and accurately. This includes transactions in person, via phone, mail, night drop, and other channels.
- Providing assistance with other credit union operational activities including new account processing, wire facilitation, ATM settlement, general ledger postings, IRA processing, Visa/Debit card processing, and more.
- Following internal policies and procedures to mitigate risk, promote security, and be in compliance with all applicable banking regulations.
- Maintain a Notarial Certificate with the State of Oregon. CCCU will provide this if the hired candidate is not already a Notary Public.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- 3 years of cash-handling experience required; prior banking experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills, including dealing with difficult member situations
- Excellent computer skills- including typing, ten-key, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment
Send your resume for consideration. We hold our employees to high standards and screen credit as well as criminal backgrounds for all potential employees.