Landscape Maintenance Technician
SELCO Community Credit Union
Join our Team as a Landscape Maintenance Technician!
As a member-focused credit union, we’re looking for new team members who have a desire to help others. Whether empowering people to reach their goals in person or behind the scenes, our employees share a commitment to creating meaningful relationships with our members and community. We’re also a fun place to work, and we offer competitive pay, professional development, and great benefits!
We are currently looking for a full-time, non-exempt Landscape Maintenance Technician to join our team! As a Landscape Maintenance Technician, you will support SELCO by performing building and grounds inspections, maintenance and repairs, including conducting periodic preventative maintenance, and ensuring equipment and systems are in high functioning working order.
This position will work onsite at various SELCO locations and will be based at our Corporate Headquarters location in Springfield, Oregon. The successful candidate will need to be available to work Sunday through Thursday between the hours of 7am and 6pm.
Essential Functions include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment, including but not limited to building exterior and grounds such as:
- Landscaping and Irrigation
- Siding, roof, gutters, walkways, parking area
- Windows, Awnings, and outbuildings
- Perform scheduled periodic preventative maintenance.
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance.
- Diagnose and correct mechanical issues.
- Oversee contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Schedule and oversee third-party testing and maintenance, such as backflow, leak detection, and roof repairs.
- Prepare weekly incident report.
Required Skills and Abilities include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Ability to assemble/disassemble machines, equipment, or devices to repair or replace as necessary.
- Ability to review blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- At least two (2) years of landscape maintenance experience; and
- Valid driver’s license; and
- Must be bondable.