InRoads Credit Union
Saint Helens, OR
This position requires an Associate’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience, including strong knowledge of computer hardware and software set-up and installation. Problem solving and Microsoft operating systems.
A successful Information Technology Specialist should be equipped with the following:
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience that includes setting up and problem-solving of hardware and software on PCs.
- Must be reliable in analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems routinely.
- Requires ability to maintain composure while under pressure and remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds, bend, stoop, crawl, and twist routinely is required.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis