Cascade Federal Credit Union
Contact: Stephanie Libadia
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (425) 251-8035
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
2. Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ premises.
3. Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
4. Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
5. Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
6. Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
7. Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
8. Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction.
9. Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
10. Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems.
11. Rotates daily back-up media.
12. Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Technical Capacity.
3. Time Management.
4. Communication Proficiency.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma.
2 years of relevant experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
Associate’s degree in technical field.