Heritage Grove Credit Union
Region: Salem, Oregon
Contact: Renia Razey
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 485-4385
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Specialist
Reports to: VP Information Technology
Classification: Full Time or Part Time Hourly
Job Objectives: Maintains the credit union information technology systems to support credit union operations.
• To provide technical support to employees with technology information system requests as needed.
• To perform routine network administration functions.
• To maintain software on computer equipment.
• To coordinate credit union support requests and projects with Symitar.
• To assist with testing new technology as well as changes and updates to current systems.
• To maintain documents on imaging system.
• To assist with hardware and software implementations to improve security, system performance and efficiency.
• To provide admin support for internet banking, mobile banking, bill pay, instant issue and other systems as assigned
• To train fellow employees and management in computer applications as directed.
• To assist with research requests from members or management that require IT support.
• To perform other duties as directed by the VP IT other members of management.
• Maintain punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
Education and Skills required:
- Associates degree in computer science, information technology, or related field required, or equivalent work experience may substitute for education.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and should possess good reading, writing, and math abilities.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment and be competent in the operation of a computer terminal and software required to perform job duties.
- Must be able to work accurately with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work accurately.
- Must have experience with accounting systems and be able to design and utilize computer spreadsheets.
- Experience working with Symitar or other HTML based system preferred.
- 12 months experience in a credit union or other financial institution is required.
- 12 months experience supporting technology systems used in financial institutions.