IT Digital Banking Manager
Salal Credit Union
The IT Digital Banking Manager earns a competitive wage of $90,000-115,000 annually depending on experience. We also offer great benefits and perks, including healthcare options, a health savings account (HSA), paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with company match, a charitable contribution match, on the job training, and transportation benefits. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
This position is to be performed on a hybrid schedule, with the expectation to work from our Northgate Headquarters in Seattle 1-2 times per week.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in IT or technology-related role for at least 3 to 5 years.
- Online banking, remote deposit, mobile wallets, bill pay, positive pay, or business banking experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze statistical data and implement methods to increase overall profitability.
- Working knowledge of banking regulations and standard financial industry practices.
- Prioritize and maintain the digital banking backlog to ensure internal and external resources are working properly.
- Providing detailed feedback to the digital banking vendor to influence platform changes and or improvements.
- Review ticketing systems providing business impact statements, approvals, and creating visibility around the digital banking priorities.
- Define digital banking metrics to assist key stakeholders to make data driven decisions to achieve Credit Union goals.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the digital banking team.
- Participate in product feedback review sessions to identify opportunities to improve the Digital Banking experience for staff, members, and third-party partners.