Interactive Video Teller (Call Center)
Providence Federal Credit Union
Contact: Brett Wooden
Phone: (503) 513-8755
Fax: (503) 513-8770
Interacts with members via a Personal Teller Machine in a highly accurate, consistent, friendly and professional manner. Personal Teller Machines enable employees to interact with members in remote locations via machines similar to ATMs with video/audio capabilities. Responsible for processing financial transactions, responding to member inquiries, fulfilling member requests, opening new memberships and sub-accounts and assisting with loan requests. Representatives must be willing to work a flexible schedule to accommodate the hours and business needs of the Member Care Center.
Principal Duties And Functions (* indicates essential functions):
- Serves members in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner through prompt handling of all financial transactions, member inquiries, service requests and account and loan origination while working multiple Personal Teller Machines.
- Cross-sells additional products and services to meet the member’s needs.
- Resolves issues concerning Credit Union operating procedures, referring more difficult situations to appropriate personnel.
- Provides remote support/maintenance for Personal Teller Machines.
- Balances, audits and stores daily work.
- Adheres to the physical workplace environment and dress code requirements specific to the position.
- Serves the member in a professional, courteous, efficient manner through prompt handling of all teller functions and demonstrates our member service standards with both internal and external members.
- Answers questions from prospects or members and maintains good member relations; directs members to proper employees for answers to more complex problems and inquiries.
- Works independently and utilizes effective problem solving skills to resolve issues; effectively uses position authority and knowledge of operating and security procedures in order to make on-the-spot decisions including exceptions, adjustments, and overrides.
- Resolves complex and non-routine inquiries concerning credit union policy and operating procedures; researches and solves member’s problems as time permits, referring more difficult situations to the branch staff or appropriate department.
- Performs operational teller activities at the supervisory level.
- Processes detailed and/or complex deposit and loan payments including ability to correct transactions.
- Utilizes the credit union’s on-line systems and website in order to facilitate members’ transactions.
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities, selling new or additional products or services that meet members’ needs, and makes appropriate referrals to other credit union areas.
- Remains current with products, services, promotions, policies and procedures.
- Meets or exceeds minimum personal referral goals and contributes to Video Teller Member Care Center goals.
Interested in Applying? Apply Here.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Previous Teller experience preferred.
- Must possess one or more of the following: Prior credit union or financial services experience; Accounting background; 1-5 years (minimum) prior employment in a customer service position that required cash handling.
- Must be bondable.