Interactive Member Service Advocate II
Clackamas Federal Credit Union
Region: Oak Grove, OR
Contact: Lynn Schell
Phone: (503) 722-5413
If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, you can build your career in helping families achieve their goals and helping people dream.
The Member Service Advocate via Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) at Clackamas Federal Credit Union is a dynamic position that will provide a world-class service experience for our members via innovative technology. The skilled Member Service Advocate and the ITM will work together to provide a variety of member-focused solutions and transactions (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments, account transfers, fraud reports, account inquiries, account maintenance).
Clackamas believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to the success of our Mission, Vision, Values and service standards.
Learn more about working at Clackamas here: http://bit.ly/clackamas-youtube
- Embrace and embody the Clackamas Experience including our Mission and Vision Statements, Core Values, and the PACT service standards.
- Process member requests via Interactive Teller Machine ensuring professionalism, accuracy, and complete satisfaction.
- Works with multiple software programs concurrently to complete transactions, and may communicate with more than one person simultaneously.
- Verify transactions; examine documents for endorsement, negotiability, and potential red flags, to ensure compliance.
- Process fraud paperwork requirements with the member and forward to the Risk department.
- Using account resources, refer or cross-sell member-focused products and services.
- Proactively and thoughtfully contribute to branch and member growth.
Required Education and Experience
A high school education or GED. Twelve months of similar or related experience.
Work Operation Hours
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday, with alternating Saturdays (required) from 8:15 AM – 1:15 PM
If you are ready to partner with an organization that puts people before profits and has been supporting Clackamas County for over 60 years then apply now! Your new career awaits.
Benefits That Make a Difference
Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Including chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, and telehealth
Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Generous employer match 401(k)
Lifelong learning and training opportunities and reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program
Including confidential counseling, work-life solutions, financial information, and other resources