Rivermark Community Credit Union
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Designs and develops effective training content. Applies knowledge of instructional design methodology, technologies and adult learning theory to create engaging e-learning and classroom content. Ensures content meets learning objectives and drives improvement. Develops training and resources for product and program launches. Creates effective assessment and evaluation tools to measure results.
- Partners with leaders, subject matter experts and the Employee Experience Team to conduct needs analysis. Initiates and manages ongoing stakeholder relationships to clearly and continuously understand the business, target audience and content needs. Works with the Employee Experience team to continuously evaluate, improve and standardize program offerings and resources. Converts existing classroom content to e-learning or other just-in-time resources that help employees perform their jobs successfully. Ensures Learning & Development Specialists have the resources and tools required to deliver training effectively.
- Manages Learning & Development systems and resources. Manages the Learning Management System (LMS) and content library. Maps out training content and connects to employee and business needs. Consults with Onboarding Specialist and Learning & Development Specialists to create effective role-based learning paths.
- Documents internal instructional design and virtual learning standards and processes. Partners with the Learning & Development Manger to develop and document Rivermarks instructional design and virtual learning standards. Ensures end training products meet branding guidelines. Continuously evaluates and recommends updates to Rivermarks instructional design and virtual learning best practices.
Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience. Minimum three years experience developing and facilitating job-based systems training and learning content. Proficiency in Articulate Rise and video editing software preferred.
Requirements Skills, Job Knowledge & Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of instructional design principles, methodologies, and adult education concepts.
- Extensive experience using e-learning development tools, graphic design tools, authoring tools, video creation and editing tools and audio applications. Proficiency in Articulate Rise preferred.
- Skilled facilitator with excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Team oriented with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, subject matter experts, leaders and employees.
- Experience evaluating course content and feedback. Knowledge of assessment techniques.
- Outstanding time management and project management skills with ability to manage tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility.
Frequent contact with employees, managers and executives.
Occasional local travel.