Do you value trust and understanding, respect, integrity, cooperation, and accountability? Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Would you thrive in a place where you are empowered to improve lives by partnering with individuals and families to reach their goals and realize their full potential? Then look no further! As a TAPCO Human Resource Generalist, your role will be to provide outstanding service to internal team members, perform recruitment, compensation and benefit duties to assist in smooth departmental and company operations. A place where you will work with a team of people who enjoy coming to work to make a positive impact in their community. This is a great way to further your HR career!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for TAPCO by consistently living our mission, vision, and values with every interaction.
- Administer all benefit programs and manage all payroll administration.
- Actively evaluate and review compensation rates, benefit packages, and work schedules to ensure they remain attractive to current and future employees in a cost-effective way for the organization.
- Develop a recruitment strategy consistent with corporate strategy and culture – collaborate with leaders to build and sustain a leadership culture that drives retention, engagement, and employee referrals.
- Establish, enhance and maintain policies and guidance in alignment with HR laws, rules and regulations and effectively communicate to all personnel.
- Design and execute an effective and efficient performance management process. Serve as a mentor, coach and advisor for leadership throughout the organization regarding management, performance issues, opportunities, and recognition.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk, ensuring regulatory compliance, and conducting internal HR audits as needed.
Let’s talk if you:
- Are an effective, enthusiastic leader, coach and motivator who is passionate and dynamic about your work and can drive and achieve results through cohesive teams.
- Have the ability to hold self and others accountable to commitments, actions, and goals and perform at a high level of emotional intelligence to get results through collaboration and connection versus authority.
- Provide exceptional interpersonal skills, effectively communicating, building rapport, and relating well to all kinds of people.
- Have a degree in business administration, HR, and 2 years of human resource experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
TAPCO offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, EAP, 401K with generous match, paid vacation, sick, and holidays.