HR Generalist/People Solutions Partner
CapEd Credit Union
To Apply: Complete an Online Application at our website www.capedcu.com for the specific job opportunity that interests you. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of application.
CapEd’s HR Generalist/People Solutions Partner provides services of superior quality and convenience through providing a broad range of human resources services and consulting which will include recruiting, full life cycle talent management, benefits and leave, compensation analysis, employee relations, program management, and analytical reporting.
CapEd is a growing Credit Union with strong roots in Idaho. We were founded in 1936 by a group of area educators who were looking to secure financial services for those working in the educational industry. CapEd’s Vision Statement says, “CapEd is committed to supporting quality education, financial empowerment, and enrichment of individuals and communities.” We strive to enrich lives and communities with programs such as volunteering in local neighborhoods, financial education for youths and adults, raising funds for area children’s hospitals, and awarding grants to teachers through the Idaho CapEd Foundation.
CapEd offers competitive compensation and employee benefits as well as training and career development through our EP!C values – Empowered, Professional, Innovative, and Collaborative. If CapEd sounds like the culture to take your career to the next level, please apply to our HR Generalist/People Solutions Partner position in Meridian, Idaho.
Experience: Three years to five years of HR Generalist experience or related HR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources: (PHR or SHRM-CP) certification preferred.
Other Skills: The successful incumbent will have:
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills including the ability to answer questions and convey information effectively with all levels of employees and job seekers while maintaining good working relationships clearly and concisely.
- Thorough knowledge of HR and employment-related laws and regulations (Ada, FMLA, EEO, etc.) with an understanding of legal compliance requirements systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Has the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, adapt to changes in the work environment, and identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Proven record of maintaining professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary and sensitive HR information.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong organization and prioritization skills necessary to operate in effectively in fast-paced environment, including managing multiple projects, meeting concurrent deadlines, managing time and priorities. Ability to prioritize, respond, or delegate effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints while maintaining attention to detail
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, payroll, benefit administration, employee relations, diversity, and performance management. Knowledge of various human resources principles and procedures for recruitment, training, employee relations, compliance, on-boarding and termination procedures.
Capital Educators Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer