HR Business Partner Support Specialist
Map Credit Union
We are seeking an individual who is driven, collaborative, and a great communicator.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the HR Department.
- Handle a variety of recordkeeping functions, inclusive of collaborating with department staff to ensure HR related records are maintained according to record retention requirements.
- Direct all calls that come through the general extension.
- Assist in the pre-employment and onboarding processes.
- Maintain knowledge of employment related-federal, state, and local laws, statutes, and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have the highest level of ethical behavior and flexibility on a day-to-day basis. An Associate degree in Human Resources, Business, Communication, or equivalent experience and related college-level courses. Bachelor’s degree preferred. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office setting, with at least 1 year of experience in human resources related functions. Must be bondable.
Generous benefits package includes student loan repayment, paid vacation, 401k match, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.