Float Team Member
Kitsap Credit Union
Port Orchard, WA
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Branch Manager & Regional Managers
Employment Type: Hourly- Depending on experience, in addition to $350 monthly stipend
Job Functions: Lending, Tellering, Customer Service, Mentoring, Reporting
Schedule: Monday – Saturday
Kitsap Credit Union has an opening for a Float Team Member Associate or Specialist. If you are already working for Kitsap Credit Union as a Member Specialist and looking for a development opportunity in your career this may be the next step for you! If you have experience in lending, a passion for mortgages, and love to support members with their financial goals, as well as enjoy offering feedback and making suggestions to help improve employee and member experience this role would play well to your interests. Every day as a Float Team Member Specialist will hold new challenges and opportunities to learn and problem solve.
- Support other teams across Kitsap Credit Union by covering shifts
- Report on areas for improvement, and operational efficiencies
- Mentor new employees
- Meet monthly with Regional Managers to provide feedback
- Teller transactions- withdrawals and deposits.
- Build member experience and loyalty through member relationship building.
- Open new accounts and process loan applications.
- Suggest products and services to meet members’ lifestyle needs.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year financial institution experience- teller and new accounts
- 1 year of consumer lending (Personal, Auto and Credit Cards) experience
- A desire to build relationships to recommend appropriate products and services.
- Ability to obtain NMLS within 30 days.
****Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status.****