Financial Services Consultant
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Brie Caffey
Do you easily connect with people, thrive on being helpful, and have the self-confidence, accuracy and integrity to work in the financial world? Then join us at Oregon State Credit Union, where we offer unsurpassed service and create financial solutions that makes lives better.
As a Financial Services Consultant, you’ll help Oregon State Credit Union help our neighbors build a solid financial foundation. Working part-time (30 hours/week) from our Keizer Branch, you’ll get to know our members personally in order to identify needs and provide solutions that are in their best financial interest. You’ll open membership accounts and loan requests, research inquiries, educate members on our services and process transactions like deposits and withdrawals. This is NOT the kind of part-time job you can work around in-person classes but it might be a great match for someone taking only on-line classes for their entire degree. This is career position that demands a friendly, outgoing personality, accuracy in both cash handling and on the computer, and a professional appearance.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service and care you’ll provide to our members is at the very heart of our business and critical to our success.
Schedule: Varied days/hours. Must be available to work as early as 8 am and as late as 6:15 pm and be available to work three Saturdays a month, 9:45 am – 2:15 pm. (Typical schedule is 11:15 am to 6:15 pm with a weekday off when scheduled for Saturday.)
What you will need to be successful:
- Positive attitude, self confidence, and outgoing personality
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Cash handling, public contact, and Excel computer experience
- Reliable transportation
- Six months relevant experience in the financial industry? -Even better!
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Location: 4952 River Road North, Keizer
Work type: Part-time (30 hrs/wk), non-exempt
Compensation: $16/hr + bonus and incentives
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the complete job description for more information.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.